Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 1

Today was day one.

I started really well...........bad.

I did the roll around with my girlfriend until about 1pm.
MMMMM good start!

Well there is good news...........i still weighed in at 230lbs this morning.
I did not eat any dirty fast food.

I started a running program today which came highly recommend by a co worker, who by the way lost 50lbs herself.
Good on her!

Why the hell am i doing this?........i should have covered this in the intro.
Well for life is the short answer. The long answer: friends, family, my wonderful gf that puts up with all my shit. Perhaps, maybe a small tidbit of me hopes that this finds someone and helps them like my co worker did with me.
Well anyway today I did the run/walk program for 30 minutes. Then I went and played floor hockey for two hours. I think my exercise portion of the day went very well.

Please Remember my new slogan:

It won't taste as good as skinny will feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment